Monday 30 July 2012

Monday musings.

I thought I'd finally make some sort of conscious effort to regain my love for the blogging world, but since the whole original subject matter has ejected itself firmly out the window i'm left a little unsteady on my feet as to what I'm going to write about, so bare with me on that one. I might just ramble on about the musings demanding mainstream focus in all the various cavities of my brain, or if your lucky, I'll through a few photos and deep philosophical quotes around here for good measure.  Until I come up with anything half decent, I might as well inform all you readers as to what I spent this Monday doing.
  I should have awoke from a dreamlike slumber at 9AM sharp and hastily set out sending emails and planning things for Bakewell, but in true Jess Corcoran style, I uncurled at somewhere past 11 and then dragged myself downstairs, negotiated the TV (we've some new sky HD box, its only real use is too make you feel better when you realise that celebrities can also look a tired and have patchy makeup too, but anywayyy)  and then  settled to watch some wholesome Olympic goodness while munching on a cupcake for breakfast, cause you know, I'm super healthy.


Once I'd actually made myself presentable it was time for a few hours to be spent with my DNA sharers. We wandered around the shops and took a trip to the supermarket rapidly taking over the world. No joke, don't they just like pop up on every corner? hmm, I might get some diet coke,  *cue mock horror at yet another tesco.*  Then I decided to spend nearly ten pound on what seems like absolutely nothing (Vogue, the I, a limited edition bottle of full fat coke, chicken noodle salad, crispsss) Okay, so maybe its just the bargain hunter lurking within me, but still, out of principle, I'd like a lot more for my moneyyy.


After this came a hour or so of tickle wars, hair combing and raspberry blowing with Jacob, who at 4 and a half, is quite possibly my favourite person in the whole wide world. I think his adorably cute laughter, inquisitive nature and hysterically funny antics are enough to put any one in a delightful little mood.  But just don't try steal bunny or froggy.


Even at just gone 8PM the light is streaming through my blinds so I might take a trip all the way downstairs and read vogue in the garden, whilst basking in the sun. Or I'll make a hot chocolate, and watch a film, quite possibly Remember me. I'm tempted to finally unravel the cellophane off my copy of the notebook, but I fear for my emotional heath after hearing its a complete and utter tearjerker, and since I'm the type of girl that cried over watching the royal wedding it might be best to prop myself up with various friends before I take the plunge.  How was your monday?

                                                                         xXx

6 comments:

  1. Hey! Just wanted to say that I really like the sidebar story :-) Quite cool :D
    Emily ooo
    thestyleexplorer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. *while munching on a cupcake for breakfast* O_o

    ReplyDelete